Booking in Four easy steps
1. Provisional Booking
Call us to check availability, discuss the type of course you wish to follow and make a provisional booking. We’ll send you an Information Pack and confirm the price of your holiday.
2. Confirmation of Booking
Confirm your booking by sending us your first (non-refundable) deposit*:
– 25% + VAT (where your holiday costs £200 or more, per party member)
– £40 + VAT (where your holiday costs less than £200 per party member)
together with your Dorm Allocation and Itinerary Choices forms. We’ll confirm your booking in writing to you once we have received this.
3. Second Deposit
Eight weeks later the second (non-refundable) deposit is payable:
– 40% + VAT (where your holiday costs £200 or more, per party member)
– 60% + VAT (where your holiday costs less than £200 per party member)
4. Final payment
Your final balance payment should be received no later than six weeks before your arrival date. Final Information including travel details, itinerary and dorm allocation will be sent to you approximately four weeks prior to your visit.
* Where booking is six weeks or less before arrival date, we will require the full amount to be paid immediately