To celebrate Child Safety Week (June 24th – 30th) we wanted to share with you how you can have superbly safe trip to Ford Castle.
The theme of the week is to be a safety hero and to pledge three simple but effective safety actions to abide by. So, in the spirit of the week here are our pledges to you:
- To always provide harnesses and helmets for our High Ropes Courses.
- To always have qualified instructors operating our High Ropes Courses.
- To always have GNAS (Grand National Archery Society) qualified archery instructors.
- To provide plastron arm garments for fencing, to protect your’ weapon’ arm.
- To have BFA (British Academy of fencing and British Fencing Association) qualified fencing instructors.
- To provide fencing masks which fully protect the face, head and neck.
- To provide a safety jackets for fencing.
- To provide helmets and harnesses for our zip wire.
Let’s not forget, perhaps the most important of all; to provide a great adventure in a real Medieval Castle without any safety worries for you.
Remember we aren’t safety heroes, we’re just doing our duty.